DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Hi - any idea when 4.2.8 will be available for the Moverio - or should I just side load the APK? Can the Moverios handle native DJI GO 4 or should I expect performance or reliability issues if I do?

I see DJI Ultimate Flight is on the Moverio store - I presume this means that it is approved by Epson so should be pretty reliable. Any experience with this?

I understand that the Moverio specific app has been promised for a long time - any updates please?

Thanks - David

Hey David,

App should be available shortly but there are no adverse effects should you decide to sideload. The Moverio flight app is almost here. It is in final beta. Will keep everyone posted on progress.

Reactions: ksmusa
Hey David,

App should be available shortly but there are no adverse effects should you decide to sideload. The Moverio flight app is almost here. It is in final beta. Will keep everyone posted on progress.

Thanks - will watch this sub forum for an update. I love my BT-300s and am really curious about the Moverio flight app for an enhanced and optimised experience. Is there any hint of what will be included to wet our appetites?

David.

A few quick and dirty hints:

1) A mode that allows you to utilize your glasses front facing camera while flying.
2) The ability to choose menu items from the buttons on your TX, rather than the Moverio Trackpad.
3) Faster loading times
4) Updated UI

These are just a few, more details to come. Thanks for your interest. We are really looking forward to the release.

side note for when using the dji ultimate flight app, no wave points can be set, no map data at al! requires google mobile services. why is the app in the Moverio app store if you can use it??

A few quick and dirty hints:

1) A mode that allows you to utilize your glasses front facing camera while flying.
2) The ability to choose menu items from the buttons on your TX, rather than the Moverio Trackpad.
3) Faster loading times
4) Updated UI

These are just a few, more details to come. Thanks for your interest. We are really looking forward to the release.

May 11, 2018 update?

Still busy at it! Making tremendous progress. Ironing out little bugs.

I appreciate the followup! Please keep us all posted. Your product
is excellent but as mentioned before needs some tweaks.

Is your engineering department checking into why touch pad is running
‘HOT’, charging off of controller and sometimes shutting down in flight?
Thanks!!!

I appreciate the followup! Please keep us all posted. Your product
is excellent but as mentioned before needs some tweaks.

Is your engineering department checking into why touch pad is running
‘HOT’, charging off of controller and sometimes shutting down in flight?
Thanks!!!
I have notified them of the issue. Waiting on their response.

Reactions: Davo_101
The perfect complement to your DJI™ drone, Moverio BT-300FPV smart glasses redefine First-person View (FPV), with a transparent display that makes it easy to view your drone’s video feed and key flight statistics, while keeping the aircraft in sight.
  • Maintain a clear line of sight — transparent display allows drone pilots to see key flight statistics, while still maintaining visual line of sight with the aircraft
  • Premier FPV DJI partner — controller comes preloaded with DJI’s popular DJI GO App
  • Easily record your drone in flight — front-facing camera captures real-time 1080p footage (at 30 fps) of your drone in flight, from the pilot’s point of view
  • Light, comfortable fit — world’s lightest Si-OLED-powered, binocular, transparent smart glasses1, only 2.5 oz/69 g; easy to wear, even for extended periods of time
  • Good visibility in bright sunlight — includes an extra-dark shade so there’s no need for a hood; maintain visual line of sight with your drone, even in sunny environments
  • Custom clips to hold the controller in place — securely holds the BT-300FPV controller to the DJI remote (works with Phantom™ 3, 4 and Inspire™ 1 remotes)
  • Android-based system — easily browse the Web, play games and stream content (does not support the Google Play™ store or other Google® Mobile Services)
  • Prescription glasses-friendly — fits over a wide range of prescription eyewear
  • Portable — rechargeable battery (in controller) offers up to six hours of battery life2; built-in card slot supports removable microSDHC cards up to 32GB
  • Future-ready — motion sensors, front-facing high-resolution camera and the ability to render 3D content will enable developers to build next-generation flight experiences
FAQS

HI
Need some tech advice please if anyone has the same issue...EPSON says ..
It also supports Miracast – a wireless standard for sending video wirelessly. In fact, in the demos the expert drone pilot – Dr Lynh Phan – was wearing the glasses and managing the flight and video feed from the DJI Mavic drone, but the video feed from the drone was also being shown on a large screen, projected by a large Epson (of course) front projector. I noticed that a Microsoft Wireless Display Adaptor was plugged into the projector, so it was clear that the feed was coming from the Epson Moverio BT-300 system via WiFi/Miracast. In that role they would be the Miracast source.
Is it possible to when using the BT 300 glasses to WI FI / Cast the image simultaneously to my Crystal Sky monitor so that my friends can also see the camera view whilst I fly my Mavic ...How would I go about doing this please anyone ?? Thanks LHDUK

HI
It also supports Miracast – a wireless standard for sending video wirelessly. In fact, in the demos the expert drone pilot – Dr Lynh Phan – was wearing the glasses and managing the flight and video feed from the DJI Mavic drone, but the video feed from the drone was also being shown on a large screen, projected by a large Epson (of course) front projector. I noticed that a Microsoft Wireless Display Adaptor was plugged into the projector, so it was clear that the feed was coming from the Epson Moverio BT-300 system via WiFi/Miracast. In that role they would be the Miracast source.
Is it possible to when using the BT 300 glasses to WI FI / Cast the image simultaneously to my Crystal Sky monitor so that my friends can also see the camera view whilst I fly my Mavic ...How would I go about doing this please anyone ?? Thanks LHDUK
I have some experience with this. The biggest problem that you have is that Mirracast is no longer supported in the most recent versions of Android! You need to load another app on your receive device if its Android 6+. Since the Moverios are still running Android 5, they support Mirracast natively...but you will need to load another app on your receiving device, if you want to actually catch it.

I have mixed results with this. I've easily used MIrracast from the Moverios (it's as easy as choosing it in the setting panel), but it does tend to drop during flight...and it's a PITA to load back up while your bird is in the air. But it DOES work.

HI

Yes you could as Crystalsky is Android based and you can install app with Mirror function like ApowerMirror etc.. But the bigger problem is the router for outdoor, how you connect Crystalsky with your BT300, I found this is the most unstable issue. As the connection will easily break down, it might work for a minute or two then it just break up with no reason. The same trial carried at home work well as with the home router. But once use the phone as personal hotspot for both device then become very unstable.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54