DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Yes you could as Crystalsky is Android based and you can install app with Mirror function like ApowerMirror etc.. But the bigger problem is the router for outdoor, how you connect Crystalsky with your BT300, I found this is the most unstable issue. As the connection will easily break down, it might work for a minute or two then it just break up with no reason. The same trial carried at home work well as with the home router. But once use the phone as personal hotspot for both device then become very unstable.

HI...Yes this Miracast link from the BT300 to an other Android device has a WI FI issue when using one device to connect to another. Is there a possibility that a pocket WiFi Router ( does one exist ? ) may solve this issue as a Home based Router seems to have no problem.
Sadly I am novice non tech pilot...but happy to try any concept that links my CS to the BT300
Thanks

You may have a look at this video:
How to configure Xiaomi Router with the DJI Spark

Got everything working to my LG G6 and it looks great. My goal is not so much to control the Moverios from my phone as it is to allow someone else to see the screen while I'm flying. Therefore: Two questions:
1) Can I disable their ability to input? On the AirMirror app, it doesn't seem to allow me to do a "View Only" like the PC app does.
2) How do I rotate the screen image? The AirMirror app does not respond to my phone rotating - and the app itself doesn't have a menu that I can find. The video says "you can rotate the view on the menu"- what menu? I don't want to rotate the view on the Moverios because I'm still looking at the screen through them.

Thanks,
- Gary

Did not turn my BT glasses r/c off last night so when I started to fly today -dead battery so had to revert to a phone. Lasted 2 minutes. How do you guys fly without the glasses. It really is beyond me. Glare, darkness, trying to bring the phone up in front of the aircraft. Got home and tried a tablet indoors. I cant fly anymore without the glasses. Waist of my time.
With them it is a beautiful experience.
So where is the money for my advertisement? Mine are getting pretty banged up after many of hours of flying. Can I have some new ones at half price? How long before an update? I will be not happy if I buy a new set and you bring out a newer, better version.
There have been lots of issues with overheating and other stuff but they seem to have been sorted out, even with the Mavic 2.
But really its a different world when you fly with the BT glasses.

Reactions: EpsonMoverio
Sorry got lost in my excitement, just flew a long way at night.
In answer to your question you can see exactly what the drone sees as far as you can fly.
As clear as if you were there. I don’t fly far away but its crystal clear at 3 kilometres night or day.
Depending on conditions I can sometimes see as far as 700m, max.
Does that answer you question?

Reactions: EpsonMoverio
Sorry got lost in my excitement, just flew a long way at night.
In answer to your question you can see exactly what the drone sees as far as you can fly.
As clear as if you were there. I don’t fly far away but its crystal clear at 3 kilometres night or day.
Depending on conditions I can sometimes see as far as 700m, max.
Does that answer you question?
thank you for taking the time to respond.
that answers part of my question. When you are 3KM away, I'm assuming you know longer see your drone in the glasses. Is that correct?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada