DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Guy from Hopefully Mid-west USA

kyrvas

Reactions
Hello Mavic Pilots - I'm new to the forum; signed-up to evaluate the M2P before possible purchase; currently own P3P since 2015. the camera, gimbal, sensors, small size and sturdiness of the M2P got my attention. Have already read quite a discussion of the P4P vs M2P regarding the camera and image processing.

Looking forward to the MavicPilots Forum adventure.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: kyrvas
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Thanks for the welcome!
Actually, are there any in-depth reviews of the Hasselblad camera's stills and videos on the M2P?

Thanks for the welcome!
Actually, are there any in-depth reviews of the Hasselblad camera's stills and videos on the M2P?
It's so new I can't really give you anything I have seen posted other than in this section Mavic 2 Pro .
If nothing there what your looking for I would look in YT.

Hello Mavic Pilots - I'm new to the forum; signed-up to evaluate the M2P before possible purchase; currently own P3P since 2015. the camera, gimbal, sensors, small size and sturdiness of the M2P got my attention. Have already read quite a discussion of the P4P vs M2P regarding the camera and image processing.

Looking forward to the MavicPilots Forum adventure.
Howdy from Wyoming @kyrvas , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! I received my M2P on Tuesday, no regrets, it's absolutely amazing! Fly safe and have fun!

Howdy from Wyoming @kyrvas , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.
Thanks @Bunny Too for the Howdy! Have seen the Wyoming rodeos in Sheridan the last two years. All events are exciting to watch; the Indian bareback races on thoroughbreds are clearly impressive.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup
Thanks for the welcome @LuvMyTJ - safety, ideas, and developments; gotcha.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada