DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Return To Home Function Did Not Work After RC Signal Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to see if DJI will replace it?
Please post the full dat file before you return it though.

Please do post the logs and also what's the SD card footage show ?

I had the same problem with my mavic . It's lost !!

i definitely had it set to return to home for the RTH settings incase of a loss of signal. spent all together 5-6 hours looking around last point of contact.

It happened to me to on 31-3-17 . It's was 624 m away !
Looks like a product failure my rth was setup correctly
Im emailing with DJI about it .
I have the care packet too but you need to find the drone then
Seeing this is a def failure of the software or and product it needs to be replaced . It's like buying a faulty car

It happened to me to on 31-3-17 . It's was 624 m away !
Looks like a product failure my rth was setup correctly
Im emailing with DJI about it .
I have the care packet too but you need to find the drone then
Seeing this is a def failure of the software or and product it needs to be replaced . It's like buying a faulty car

Yeah, I would say that is quite a leap to a conclusion. Suggest you upload the flightlog and let the experienced members here take a look at it....

Reactions: erickx
Yeah, I would say that is quite a leap to a conclusion. Suggest you upload the flightlog and let the experienced members here take a look at it....
Yes but maybe they don't want to see that it really was pilot error (if it was).

Reactions: willhay555
I did . So we wait for the experts . Yet DJI helpdesk said the had this problem before . I also been in contact with support during the whole hunt for the drone .

Reactions: GSPRODUCT
I did . So we wait for the experts . Yet DJI helpdesk said the had this problem before . I also been in contact with support during the whole hunt for the drone .
yes you are not the first and probably not the last, i wish that someone could really get this Techworking right every time, Just very strange that so many Drones act in so many different ways. I guess a big mac is not the same the world over right?

You did what? Send the log to DJI?

That was not what I meant. Upload the log here, post the returned link here and let the forum members take a look.

That was not what I meant. Upload the log here, post the returned link here and let the forum members take a look.
Yes post the logs here it will be far faster than DJI at getting some clarification on what happened and that is good for us all so pls post up the files for @msinger or someone to look at.

Yes post the logs here it will be far faster than DJI at getting some clarification on what happened and that is good for us all so pls post up the files for @msinger or someone to look at.

Great please tell me how to do that here ?

yes you are not the first and probably not the last, i wish that someone could really get this Techworking right every time, Just very strange that so many Drones act in so many different ways. I guess a big mac is not the same the world over right?

Thanks !

Great please tell me how to do that here ?
@YngveN alreadyb did see above post, click on the word here for the link up

or see the start of this thread with @msingers link on how to post the flight logs as a TXT file in Phantomviewer.

Are you going to see if DJI will replace it?
Please post the full dat file before you return it though.

I will try I'm still in France and I only have my 1 iPhone ( without simcard) and 1 normal iPhone I use to access the forum .
No iTunes around no pc .

Thank you for helping ! Really appreciated !
Is there a way to upload the log from my iPhone with the DJI go app ?

Yes but maybe they don't want to see that it really was pilot error (if it was).

If it is I would be happy with the outcome
But it lost connection if I crashed It I would own up and seeing I have care packet send for a new one . We all make mistakes and even that I'm a licensed pilot I can too of course but really if I can upload the log you see it lost connection

True just funny it's at around the sane distance
Lol it was a joke tounge in cheek lol. with no definitive cause until the boys on here get to work we cant assume anything. i am sure when u get the logs up the experts will devour every piece of data they can get their hands on. they have a pure obsession with data analysis maybe they should all work for google.

Thank you for helping ! Really appreciated !
Is there a way to upload the log from my iPhone with the DJI go app ?

055e26a3d967a139f0dd0391d865173d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slitsling69