DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where did you order your Mavic Air 2 from and why?

Refunded order on DJI site and re-ordered on Amazon:
- DJI site was very vague on shipping time
- 5% cash back on their CC
- Amazon is pretty good on resolving issues should they arise
same here.! Amazon 5%back 0%APR 18months use up some points..! monthly payments = sweet deal ;)

MA2 Best Buy delv 11 may

DroneNerds informed me yesterday they will begin shipping with delivery beginning Monday 5/11. Rakuten Ebates has 3.5% cash back plus+ my BOA card has 3% for internet sales. No tax collected for PA.... So, all systems look good.

Reactions: Rchawks
Just got an email from Amazon saying my order is delayed. June 1 arrival now. Original promise date was May 13.

I suspect the retailers were supposed to get stock in before release date, but are not getting any or many. Logistic/shipping from China is all over the map at this point. I think we'll see lots of delays all around. Hard to know what the quickest route is. I know some people canceled orders from DJI because they didn't want to wait a few extra days or so, but that may end up being the best bet. We'll see where those at Best Buy, BH and such are soon.

Purchased fly more combo from the official DJI eBay store. Ebay sent me a coupon for 80 dollars off that’s why I went through eBay. The order then gets shipped by Drone Nerds. I purchased on 5/5, received tracking today and Fedex says it’s in transit scheduled to arrive on 5/10 supposedly.

"We're encountering a delay in shipping your order." said the email from Amazon today. They postponed the shipping estimate from May 13 to May 21 :(

Any tips on where to buy to get Fly More package sooner in California?

same here.! Amazon 5%back 0%APR 18months use up some points..! monthly payments = sweet deal ;)

Did you really get 5 percent back and the financing? Usually it is one or the other. I only see 12 months now or the 5 percent.

Good deal if you got both!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar