DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4K footage for the Mavic fans, Cowboy Fans, or people concerned over the "soft" look of the Video...

dcmusik22

Reactions
I got my drone on Tuesday and FINALLY had a chance to fly it yesterday afternoon. I wanted to see how the 4K quality looked. One thing i noticed is, by default one of the "C" buttons in the back (I believe C1) is assigned to Focusing the camera in the center of the video. So as long as I remember to do this, I shouldn't have the "soft" look issue we've seen online. Anyway, I made a quick video of the footage. Let me know what you guys think of the quality....
*EDIT: Sorry if you're not a Cowboys fan. If so, just focus on the quality ; )

Eagles fan here...but I must admit, that Cowboys blue really "pops" out in 4K

Reactions: ikasper
I still want to go visit the new Star facility. Jerry has out done himself again.

You'll have to wait to go visit....

Tours Available Beginning January 2017

I know what we'll be doing in about 10 mins!!

This is a bit of a side topic, but why did the Cowboys need another $1.5B stadium when they already have a nearly new stadium that also cost about $1.5B? I get that they are calling this a training facility, but why can't they practice in AT&T stadium and not spend another $1.5B?

Brian

This is a bit of a side topic, but why did the Cowboys need another $1.5B stadium when they already have a nearly new stadium that also cost about $1.5B? I get that they are calling this a training facility, but why can't they practice in AT&T stadium and not spend another $1.5B?

Brian

There are probbaly several reasons but my guess is, a lot is going on at cowboy stadium through the week (tours, concerts, sporting events) so it would be difficult to have a consistent practice schedule. And all those events actually help pay for the stadium as well. Same thing happens with the practice facility. It's already being used on Friday nights for highaxhool football... ticket sales help pay for that facility too.

You gotta sell a sh1tload of tickets to pay off $1.5B.

Brian

I got my drone on Tuesday and FINALLY had a chance to fly it yesterday afternoon. I wanted to see how the 4K quality looked. One thing i noticed is, by default one of the "C" buttons in the back (I believe C1) is assigned to Focusing the camera in the center of the video. So as long as I remember to do this, I shouldn't have the "soft" look issue we've seen online. Anyway, I made a quick video of the footage. Let me know what you guys think of the quality....
*EDIT: Sorry if you're not a Cowboys fan. If so, just focus on the quality ; )
Looks quite different than when I did this about a year ago... And DANG.. the video looks good and I'm jealous that someone in the area got their Mavic before me. :-/

Looks quite different than when I did this about a year ago... And DANG.. the video looks good and I'm jealous that someone in the area got their Mavic before me. :-/

Wow...it's changed a lot in a year. And don't worry, the Mavic is worth the wait.

Ah very nice video and am a lifetime Cowboy fan - great comeback Sunday nite!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000