Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you believe in UFOs?

• Yes

Votes: 52 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 27.8%

• Total voters
Sorry to revive the old thread, not sure what you mean about the government. Are you implying governments are always smart, intelligent & don't make any mistakes etc?

Intelligence is relative, we may think we are smart, but there is guaranteed to be someone / something / a force smarter and the degree of what you might measure & classify as intelligence is on a sliding scale that is infinite.

Its very hard for some of us to comprehend the idea of infinite or that intelligence is relative to a scenario by scenario basis, in order for us to be able to discover more and do more, not only with our drones etc we have to try and learn and comprehend new things and new territories.

Just like an ant thinks bringing food to the queen is the right, smart thing to do, the ant is essentially just like a drone that is being controlled by the queen (because its knowledge is relative to its worldly conditions and limitations in brain power, restrictions such as biological, animal urges etc.)

Human beings have something in common with ants, we are animals. Could we very possibly be the same? Caught up in our distracted repetitive lifestyles. Flying UAS systems is going to force us to observe the skies more closely and be more respectful about what else is zooming around...

I think we are smart on our own human scale for trying to understand something more than we know and respecting the fact we are never going the be advanced enough to understand the vast majority of life (the universe) etc.

We should remember that camera's can pick up things the human eye can't see, because it is a light capturing device.

The camera may also inadvertently be picking up some IR radiation or other forms of light radiation that is not visible to the human eye (and that its inbuilt IR filter etc could not filter out).

Back on topic, some guys posted some UFOs they saw on here, they look very small like bugs but move through the air very fast like ballistics. If your intrigued google "nanotechnology" you might discover drones the size of a small insects likely already exist.

This could be what was caught on the videos in the thread below, or it could be something else. You decide.

Heres the other thread some guys posted in:

Okay What was it??

Last edited:
Sorry to revive the old thread, not sure what you mean about the government. Are you implying governments are always smart, intelligent & don't make any mistakes etc?

Intelligence is relative, we may think we are smart, but there is guaranteed to be someone / something / a force smarter and the degree of what you might measure & classify as intelligence is on a sliding scale that is infinite.

Its very hard for some of us to comprehend the idea of infinite or that intelligence is relative to a scenario by scenario basis, in order for us to be able to discover more and do more, not only with our drones etc we have to try and learn and comprehend new things and new territories.

Just like an ant thinks bringing food to the queen is the right, smart thing to do, the ant is essentially just like a drone that is being controlled by the queen (because its knowledge is relative to its worldly conditions and limitations in brain power, restrictions such as biological, animal urges etc.)

Human beings have something in common with ants, we are animals. Could we very possibly be the same? Caught up in our distracted repetitive lifestyles. Flying UAS systems is going to force us to observe the skies more closely and be more respectful about what else is zooming around...

I think we are smart on our own human scale for trying to understand something more than we know and respecting the fact we are never going the be advanced enough to understand the vast majority of life (the universe) etc.

We should remember that camera's can pick up things the human eye can't see, because it is a light capturing device.

The camera may also inadvertently be picking up some IR radiation or other forms of light radiation that is not visible to the human eye (and that its inbuilt IR filter etc could not filter out).

Back on topic, some guys posted some UFOs they saw on here, they look very small like bugs but move through the air very fast like ballistics. If your intrigued google "nanotechnology" you might discover drones the size of a small insects likely already exist.

This could be what was caught on the videos in the thread below, or it could be something else. You decide.

Heres the other thread some guys posted in:

Okay What was it??
I’m pretty sure the worker ants don’t bring food back to feed the queen. If I remember correctly the food is delivered to the larvae who regurgitate it partly digested and it is then consumed by the queen and the whole colony.

Let us know when you find a UFO. probability suggests strongly we aren’t the only intelligent life form in the universe (and if we are another will be developing) but it is an unimaginably big place and growing.

I’m pretty sure the worker ants don’t bring food back to feed the queen. If I remember correctly the food is delivered to the larvae who regurgitate it partly digested and it is then consumed by the queen and the whole colony.

Let us know when you find a UFO. probability suggests strongly we aren’t the only intelligent life form in the universe (and if we are another will be developing) but it is an unimaginably big place and growing.
In regards to the ant analogy it was simpler and shorter to write the above and not get into to many deep technicalities about feeding habits if ants. I trust the point and overall intention of the quote was clear enough?

Actually there is footage caught recently on a DSLR will see if it can be dug up... And post back.. Obviously at this point all I am saying is that what has been filmed is unexplained at this stage and warrants a fair logical scientific explanation...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky