Do you believe in UFOs?

• Yes

Votes: 52 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 27.8%

• Total voters

FUTURE_PRODUCTIONS

Reactions
I thought I would throw this out there. When hearing from various different sources aviation pilots in the military and commercial have seen some strange stuff going on in the sky. These reputable pilots have all come out and said the same thing many times and I'm willing to bet these brave people have been ridiculed for something that can actually be quite possible.

Has anyone else seen or captured any funny stuff in the sky whilst flying? Do share your images and stories.

I believe NASA even has a slang code word for UFO (Santa Clause) etc. To me based on the tons of videos and encounters and the fact it is even a recognized word, UFOs are very real.

We are actually flying them ourselves and 40 years ago if we saw a Mavic in the sky I am sure people would have freaked out and thought it was some tech not from this earth... Lol

It's easier for people to deny stuff like this and try and defame them if any percentage of their encounter is true, but this is not sustainable.

Is every person that has seen a UFO or some strange stuff in the sky - a tinfoil hat wearing nutcase?

A pretty immature way of keeping a closed mind about the planet you live on.

Anyways with all the drones flying around sooner or later something is going to be captured even if we are not flying high altitude...

Last edited:
I thought I would throw this out there. When hearing from various different sources aviation pilots in the military and commercial have seen some strange stuff going on in the sky. These reputable pilots have all come out and said the same thing many times and I'm willing to bet these brave people have been ridiculed ...........
There has never been a clear-cut photograph or video of an unexplained aircraft that could possibly be from out of this world. When there is incontrovertible evidence then I will believe. Most of the abductions reported are in people's minds.

So billion of planets in the universe but we are the only intelligent species?

That doesn't follow from his comment. It only implies that those species have not flown around the earth in visible spacecraft during the period of time in question.

Thanks guys for taking it seriously. It's more I have heard from seasoned pilots of light aircraft etc to see stuff and was quite interested... Probably all that UFO scare in the past were test builds on Mavics etc lol but really I am sure there are UFOs and I'm curious. I trust the opinions of pilots that speak about sightings and NASA etc... but we fly UAS syestems so we can better capture our beautiful planet.

I have seen a couple of things in my life that I still don't believe myself. I also caught insanely fast moving objects on camera one evening with my son. He was flying my Phantom1 with a Gopro and I flew the Inspire1 with an X3. I only saw them while cutting in the footage of both X3 and Gopro. They appeared to be quite far away and travelled many miles in a fraction of a second. Within 2 frames they covered the entire horizon. No idea what they could be. No bugs, I have tried to recreate it with a slow shutter speed at low light, but bugs are completely different. Never happend again by the way.

Thanks guys for taking it seriously. It's more I have heard from seasoned pilots of light aircraft etc to see stuff and was quite interested... Probably all that UFO scare in the past were test builds on Mavics etc lol but really I am sure there are UFOs and I'm curious. I trust the opinions of pilots that speak about sightings and NASA etc... but we fly UAS syestems so we can better capture our beautiful planet.
My father was captain on a large ocean going vessel. He has seen a lot of stuff while at sea for 35 years. But he always kept quite about it. It is not advisable for a captain in command, wether at sea or in the air, to report a UFO.

There's a difference between a UFO and a spacecraft. Do I believe people have been things they could not identify? Yes. Is there any true evidence that we have been visited by alien spacecraft? As far as I know, no. The best and most famous cases wound up to have either natural explanations, or were hoaxes.

Is there likely life out there in the universe? Seems likely, but that doesn't mean they have visited here. (There's a big distance problem). I also doubt if aliens would mount a tremendously expensive and long mission to get here to scare two fisherman in Mississippi. (The typical UFO report.)

Science works on evidence. If there was evidence, there would be no debate because the critics would have been silenced. Government hiding the truth? Not likely. Governments have trouble keeping secrets. There are big leaks all the time. Pentagon Papers anyone? Even the construction of the super secret atomic bomb leaked out. And all the recent domestic spying stuff that became public.

UFOs from outer space?. Show me the incontrovertible evidence. I'll wait.

There's a difference between a UFO and a spacecraft. Do I believe people have been things they could not identify? Yes. Is there any true evidence that we have been visited by alien spacecraft? As far as I know, no. The best and most famous cases wound up to have either natural explanations, or were hoaxes.

Is there likely life out there in the universe? Seems likely, but that doesn't mean they have visited here. (There's a big distance problem). I also doubt if aliens would mount a tremendously expensive and long mission to get here to scare two fisherman in Mississippi. (The typical UFO report.)

Science works on evidence. If there was evidence, there would be no debate because the critics would have been silenced. Government hiding the truth? Not likely. Governments have trouble keeping secrets. There are big leaks all the time. Pentagon Papers anyone? Even the construction of the super secret atomic bomb leaked out. And all the recent domestic spying stuff that became public.

UFOs from outer space?. Show me the incontrovertible evidence. I'll wait.

Would you just refuse to believe your eyes when you saw one, simply because according to our present technological capabilities and level of understanding, it would not be possible?
Not saying you will ever see one though.

As far as distance and time concerns, they might be totally irrelevant using very advanced technologies and universal laws that we yet have to discover.

Reactions: RichieGG
Would you just refuse to believe your eyes when you saw one, simply because according to our present technological capabilities and level of understanding, it would not be possible?
Not saying you will ever see one though.

As far as distance and time concerns, they might be totally irrelevant using very advanced technologies and universal laws that we yet have to discover.

Seeing is not believing, but believing is seeing. That's why eyewitness testimony is held in low regard in the courtroom.

I would believe actual evidence, not of the anecdotal variety. That's science, not superstition. Some advanced civilization might have hyper drive and get here from the edge of the universe in a couple of minutes. Where is the evidence? There's a difference between what I might hope is true and what has been demonstrated. I can tell the difference. Many people can't.

I'm open to real evidence. Bring it forward if you have some. We are constantly revising some of our views of astronomy and physics. What has remained constant (so far) is no visitors have arrived.

Reactions: Soonerdrone
I'm open to real evidence.
I agree, I'm all for scientific evidence. But I keep an open mind. I would say that it is possible until proven otherwise.
Science told us just 500 years ago the earth was flat, mind you. We wouldn't even have discovered the continent you live on if some enlightened but belittled and ridiculed people would not have set sail to prove the earth was round. What will science tell us 500 years from now?

Reactions: FUTURE_PRODUCTIONS
I agree, I'm all for scientific evidence. But I keep an open mind. I would say that it is possible until proven otherwise.
Science told us just 500 years ago the earth was flat, mind you. We wouldn't even have discovered the continent you live on if some enlightened but belittled and ridiculed people would not have set sail to prove the earth was round. What will science tell us 500 years from now?

I agree with the sentiment, but I don't think it's fair to say that science ever said that the earth was flat. Scientific consensus has been either wrong or incomplete on plenty of other issues though.

Last edited:
Actually, it's hard to prove a negative. Suffice to say no evidence so far. If you choose to believe in something for which there is no proof you are welcome to that.

By the way, we've known the earth is round for at least 2500 years. The Greeks proved it. Using science.

No, Earth Isn't Flat: Here's How Ancients Proved It

My mind remains open. But evidence is needed of UFOs from outer space. So far, with thousands of reports investigated zip. Nada. Nothing.

Reactions: sar104
We are constantly revising some of our views of astronomy and physics.
Indeed we are, in a rapid tempo even.
Fascinating discussion and I go a long way with you here. I am a realist and love scientific proof, but the way I see it, we don't know 1% what is to know about the universe.

Actually, it's hard to prove a negative. Suffice to say no evidence so far. If you choose to believe in something for which there is no proof you are welcome to that.

By the way, we've known the earth is round for at least 2500 years. The Greeks proved it. Using science.

No, Earth Isn't Flat: Here's How Ancients Proved It

My mind remains open. But evidence is needed of UFOs from outer space. So far, with thousands of reports investigated zip. Nada. Nothing.

Those same greeks also 'believed' in flaming carriages out of the skies. They knew about constellations and indeed they knew the earth was round.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada