Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you believe in UFOs?

• Yes

Votes: 52 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 27.8%

• Total voters
Area 51 has alien crafts and the “grey’s” were instremental in designing our modern aircraft. Everybody knows this. There are more books about it than there is bibles. If Christians can state facts based on what’s written in a book with no proof, so can we that believe there is life other than what is on earth

Not everyone 'knows this' and there is no evidence for it... but you are entitled to your beliefs. You are not entitled to your own facts, however. Writing a book on something does not make it so. Obviously.

If such a discovery had been made it would have leaked out years ago. It hasn't.

Another thing to consider; cameras seem to be everywhere these days and even a short-lived event like a meteor strike is recorded on multiple cameras, so why haven't we seen UFO footage from multiple cameras? Perhaps since "they" are technologically advanced enough for space travel they also figured out how to remain unseen. It is more likely that they have not bothered with our insignificant speck of space.

Reactions: Pietros
I caught one on film while flying over a river. It turned out to be a water bottle that someone threw at my Mavic. I had to play it back in slo-mo to determine what it was.

Reactions: Canuk
Not everyone 'knows this' and there is no evidence for it... but you are entitled to your beliefs. You are not entitled to your own facts, however. Writing a book on something does not make it so. Obviously.

If such a discovery had been made it would have leaked out years ago. It hasn't.
I think you took my post a little to literal.
I was comparing UFO stories to Bible stories. NO FACTS, NO EVIDENCE, but plenty of believers.

Aliens or timetravellers being careful not to influence history

Fascinating discussion here, have to put my 2 cents in along with everybody else.
Just happen to have some information going back to 1952, its called the year of UFO's.
This was the year the greatest number of UFO sightings received by the U.S. Air
technical intelligence Command was recorded in 1952: 1,501. Early in March 1952, with increased numbers of sightings, in the U.S. Air force decided to create a separate organization called Project Blue Book. During that year of intense UFO activity, the sightings were diverse and many. In 1966 Gerald R Ford, then a congressman from Michigan, was credited with calling for another federal investigation of UFO"s.
At the conclusion of this study,the Condon report was issued. Among other things,
it said that " nothing has come from the study of UFO"s in the past 21 years that has added to scientific knowledge...that further extensive study of UFO's probably cannot
be justified in the expectation that science will be advanced thereby".
This ended the official involvement of the U.S. government in the study of UFO"s and
and in addition tended to cool public curiosity. It did not, however, end the UFO controversy, nor was it the end of UFO sightings. Interest in UFO's seemed to rise and fall along with waves of sightings. Outstanding were the years of 1973 and 1974, when UFO"s were observed. With the arrival of the 1980"s , reports were again in the news.
Question is what have scientists and other experts concluded in more recent years?
Here we are again discussing UFO sightings, seems to be a on going thing.
Science has told us just 500 years ago the earth was flat, that some people had to disprove the myth by sailing the edge of the earth. And, they did not fall of.
My point is not to be taken in "See to it that no one makes a prey of you by philosophy
and empty deceit according to human tradition, and according to elemental spirits of the universe". A very famous writer once wrote those words, I try not to be taken in by philosophy's of others. For instance, check on line about a society called "The Flat earth society really exists. Called them to see if they were for real, believing in this day and age that the earth was FLAT. These collage educated men, think like this, and they will not budge on how they think. Any way, Happy Hovering to you.
Thanks for taking the time to write this and take it seriously. I am a believe it after seeing it kind of guy myself. However I am willing to bet that something unexplained possibly out of this universe has visited (meteorites visit us from lord knows where carrying water, possibly alien microbes everyday etc). We built so much tech etc but can't discover an atom of any form of life elsewhere knowing the odds?

Are we also really stupid enough to believe we are likely the most advanced and huge distances in space should be a good enough sheild or keep any more advanced species at bay.

We are just inventing the ion drive. An electric thruster to travel vast distances in space. It's concept is very cool and it may replace conventional rocket thrusters. The only issue is it's slow to accelerate but once it does you can go very fast through space. This has been used already on new probes we have in the recent years sent into space.

Maybe with a bit more voltage, a dual ring system or some other advancement we can move through space much faster as we develop this drive. This technology could already be replaced with something similar somewhere in the distant planet and they could have already been buzzing around laughing at us in 1952.

It's a shame a lot of people spoke out and saw that yet we don't entertain this discussion more in advanced society.

It could be because we have been given unfortunate choices in our world leadership which restricts our ability to advance to more educational and scientific matters such as this...

Another thing to consider; cameras seem to be everywhere these days and even a short-lived event like a meteor strike is recorded on multiple cameras, so why haven't we seen UFO footage from multiple cameras? Perhaps since "they" are technologically advanced enough for space travel they also figured out how to remain unseen. It is more likely that they have not bothered with our insignificant speck of space.
We have seen it it's just been discredited by fearful closed minded people as soon as it gets released...

I’ve seen but not photographed what looked like a satillite, traveling at least 7 miles up, and I observed it making 90 degree turns at extreme speed and I do mean 90 degrees sharp!! No curving turns!! then covering from horizon to horizon in seconds!!! I’ve never seen anything move as fast since, nothing human could survive the speed this thing exhibited!!! And I know we have nothing that fast!!!
Your sighting sounds very similar to my only experience of the unknown. For me it took place about 25 years ago in the middle of suburban Sydney, Australia. My father and I were walking to our car in the street. I had looked up and noticed what I thought was a satellite moving across the sky. I pointed it out to my dad and it was to both our amazement when it started making erratic turns that satellites simply don't do. It continued its zig zaging until out of sight. My dad and I both saw it and were left clueless as to what it was.

Decades ago was a significant “ufo” sightenings up north in Brasil. It was so relevant that the Brazilian Airforce started and oficial mission to identify an study the events. The operation was called “Operação Prato” literally translating would be “Dish operation”. They have spent few weeks documenting, interviewing people, photographing, filming... the operation was considered top secret for few decades. Few years ago, a group of researchers managed to get a court order to force the Brazilan airforce to release part of the documents. The findings were quite intriguing and the oficials statements contains stuff like : “It was clear that people from the Colares village have had Physical contact with an extremelly advance technology that haven't been seen on thi earth yet. As far we know, there is nothing like that in the militar forces around the globe...” and goes on.
It worth to search online about this case, its well documented and have oficial findings. There is another one, even more famous here, where few persons had encountered a “creature” in a empty yard, after dozen of citizens had seen strange, fast moving lights in the sky. The fire brigade of the city was responsible for the “rescue” of the creature and they were not allow to give interviews. The militars got involved also and a group of persons still trying to get an order from a court to break the sigilous status of this case. In this particular one, the first fire fighter that had contact with the specimen, have died few weeks ago, with the oficial statement saying that he died from a “extremelly aggressive” form of cancer. This case is know here by the name “ET de Varginha” (Varginha extra terrestrial) and you can also find tv documentaries and information online.
With my mavic, unfortunely I've never documented anything unusual, but i also fly the drone only during the days and in populated areas... there is some places in Brasil that this kind of incident is more commom (if i can say that!). My opinion is: I dont believe in aliens, but I’ve seen so many weird things that I dont need them to prove their existence for me. Im fine where i am!

Decades ago was a significant “ufo” sightenings up north in Brasil. It was so relevant that the Brazilian Airforce started and oficial mission to identify an study the events. The operation was called “Operação Prato” literally translating would be “Dish operation”. They have spent few weeks documenting, interviewing people, photographing, filming... the operation was considered top secret for few decades. Few years ago, a group of researchers managed to get a court order to force the Brazilan airforce to release part of the documents. The findings were quite intriguing and the oficials statements contains stuff like : “It was clear that people from the Colares village have had Physical contact with an extremelly advance technology that haven't been seen on thi earth yet. As far we know, there is nothing like that in the militar forces around the globe...” and goes on.
It worth to search online about this case, its well documented and have oficial findings. There is another one, even more famous here, where few persons had encountered a “creature” in a empty yard, after dozen of citizens had seen strange, fast moving lights in the sky. The fire brigade of the city was responsible for the “rescue” of the creature and they were not allow to give interviews. The militars got involved also and a group of persons still trying to get an order from a court to break the sigilous status of this case. In this particular one, the first fire fighter that had contact with the specimen, have died few weeks ago, with the oficial statement saying that he died from a “extremelly aggressive” form of cancer. This case is know here by the name “ET de Varginha” (Varginha extra terrestrial) and you can also find tv documentaries and information online.
With my mavic, unfortunely I've never documented anything unusual, but i also fly the drone only during the days and in populated areas... there is some places in Brasil that this kind of incident is more commom (if i can say that!). My opinion is: I dont believe in aliens, but I’ve seen so many weird things that I dont need them to prove their existence for me. Im fine where i am!

Brazilian “Roswell” Revealed As Hoax – Ghost Theory

i am not saying that this particular case is 100% true but:
The medic that your article cites, at the time was the most famous forensic medic in Brazil, as he was the responsible of one autopsy related to a famous corruption scandal. In the original histories he wasnt cited at all... later on a “ufologist” wrote a book saying that the guy was involved in the autopsy of one of the creatures. This is most likely ******** and the guy that wrote the book most likely put the name of the medic just to get someone “important” in the history.
One of the girls that supposely saw the creature, the one that became evangelic, was pregnant at the time, and d/t all the midia exposure got into depression, later left the husband... now she is a church-a-holic and says that what she saw was the devil. The other two girls never negated their declaration, neither said that what they saw was an alien, but the most bizarre creature that they ever seen.
The brazilan militar police started an oficial investigation (why they would start an oficial investigation about a hoax?) and the conclusion was that the creature was and mental ill man that used to live in the city. The three girls at the time said that they knew the guy (knew as Mudinho) and definetelly wasnt him that they saw, also other withnesses said to have seen him in other area of the city at the same time...
Ive been in the city personally, and even local people said that they dont know if was true or not, but all of them said that at the time was a huge moviment of militar personnel for few weeks there... what never happened again, nor before the incident. And more strange is that this is one of the only “ufo” cases that the oficial documents still under “confidential” status in Brasil. Too much for a hoax, imho

Last edited:
Humans an intelligent species ?

Do you read the news ?
I have to agree with this post. We eat other life forms. We kill our own species, often. We have a long way to go. Don't get me wrong. I love meat, a great source of protein for me. But if you really think about it, to an alien more advanced, maybe, this would seem barbaric.

I'm sure life exists on other planets out there, it was just on the news that they detected liquid water under the surface of Mars and it's felt that lower forms of life may living there now. That's practically in our own back yard. With all the myriad of galaxies and solar systems out there, i'm sure intelligent life exists somewhere. Whether we should send out an invitation and make ourselves known to them is something that is hotly debated in the scientific community.

Reactions: FUTURE_PRODUCTIONS
Here is a video of a strange white object zooming through the fog that I caught with my Mavic. Wondering if it is some sort of device from a marine base a little ways away from where I was flying, as it was going in that general direction. Very strange! Watch the right side of the screen, you may have to set YouTube to HD to see it. It goes by very fast and it is fairly small, so you may have to watch the video a few times to see it.

EDIT: If you still can’t see it, try a larger screen such as a tablet or laptop. Some people have told me they can’t see it on a phone.

Last edited:
Yes I saw one and those bastards took my air and put it on the mother ship-- Waiting for response from DJI concerning replacement

Cell phones have pretty much put an end to many conspiracy theories, including visiting aliens, bigfoot, loch-ness monster, yeti, etc.

Since everyone and their dog is walking around with a high-quality digital camera in their pocket all the time, it's pretty difficult to believe that we wouldn't be OVERWHELMED by irrefutable pictures of such things in this day and age, if they existed.

1 Billion+ video cameras on the earth, and we're all still looking at the same ONE picture of the Loch Ness Monster? Really? Yet there are still documentaries being made about the possible existence, because they know there enough gullible kooks out there to give them ratings.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78