DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI reps say they are sold out of Mavic Pros

Jim747

Reactions
Attending EAA AirVenture this week and stopped by the DJI booth. They had tons of Mavic Airs on display. I saw only one Phantom and a couple Inspires. There were no Mavic Pros nor Mavic Pro Platinums nor was there a single brochure for them so I asked one of the reps if she had any. She said they are totally sold out and said they didn’t have any brochures or literature. I said it’s probably a good move ahead of the Mavic II release. She just smiled.

She said they are totally sold out and said they didn’t have any brochures or literature
Interesting. DJI currently has them in stock in the DJI Store, in their Amazon store, in their eBay store, and on Newegg.

Ya I know but I’ve been in their shoes when our company was getting ready to introduce a new product so I didn’t press a lot. Most likely, local reps don’t have many details about product launches more than a couple days before they occur.

you'd think they'd try selling as much stock as possible and i cant see them stop selling the mpp its still a fantasic drone

Reactions: dewster
I think the MP and MPP will still be strong contenders after people see the price tags on the Mavic 2 models.

I think the MP and MPP will still be strong contenders after people see the price tags on the Mavic 2 models.
Yeah I think the zoom will be£899 British pounds and the pro 2 will be £1100

And then you'll get the fly more combos at the

Zoom at £1000

And The

Mp2 fly more will be £1300

Last edited:
Ive already been saving for about 3 months just about there for the fly more when it comes out
But I'm gonna wait till the first bugs are sorted I've already got the mp and spark so I don't need to rush really.

Reactions: Garuda
I was at EAA AirVenture and when I went through the drone building, I don’t recal those people being DJI reps, but just a company that sells DJI products.

Yeah I think the zoom will be£899 British pounds and the pro 2 will be £1100

And then you'll get the fly more combos at the

Zoom at £1000

And The

Mp2 fly more will be £1300

Cant see that when the original MP was £1100 initially and the fly more £1350 or so.

They're not going to release an upgrade for less than the initial version

I think £1100 for zoom and £1500 for the 1" sensor version. (which in the US will be $1100 and $1500 so substantially cheaper for them)

Ive already been saving for about 3 months just about there for the fly more when it comes out
But I'm gonna wait till the first bugs are sorted I've already got the mp and spark so I don't need to rush really.
Same here.

Attending EAA AirVenture this week and stopped by the DJI booth. They had tons of Mavic Airs on display. I saw only one Phantom and a couple Inspires. There were no Mavic Pros nor Mavic Pro Platinums nor was there a single brochure for them so I asked one of the reps if she had any. She said they are totally sold out and said they didn’t have any brochures or literature. I said it’s probably a good move ahead of the Mavic II release. She just smiled.

I believe this is a testimonial as to what a great platform the Mavic Pro is. I wouldn't use it for feature film, but it works great for pedestrian photography like real estate or inspections. And in a pinch, it even does a decent job of mapping (though I prefer the 20MP photos of the P4P).

D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU