DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew Stealth Propellers - Mavic Air (and others)

livinginsin

Reactions
Slight improvement on the noise level; we do some testing indoors (dumb...don't do that) and some side-by-side testing outdoors so you can determine for yourself the value. At a minimum we feel there is more lift at lower RPMs with the Master Airscrew propellers on our Mavic Air.

Reactions: Texas Mavic
Hi.

I brought some for my Air. Very unscientific but I am convinced they are quieter due to the lower pitch.
Arrived very quickly to NZ, just a couple of days and well packaged.
They are quick release, unless you put them on the wrong way, then they are a real pain to get off (double check).
Haven’t had any of the reported fault messages come up in Sports mode either.
Just a question and I think you touch on it. Holding it while it is trying to fly upwards, would this not be bad for the drones engines. You were clearly pulling down while it was trying to pull up. I hand catch as much as I can, and the drone will sense my hand as an obstruction and resist me.

Reactions: livinginsin
I suspect holding the drone 'against its will' can't be good for the motors, but I'm hoping that the software prevents an over voltage situation. Would I do it again? Nope. I love my drone too much. We want to do some more testing, this time a little more scientific and less 'crazy' and potential drone damaging. Frankly I was startled at the force of the Master Airscrew propellers, which made my hands sweat with the thought of the drone bouncing around the room. I would love to hand catch as the drone gets very dusty in the desert, but I'm kind of a chicken about getting my fingers caught in the blades with a false move. You are brave! Love NZ, we would love to plan a trip someday.

Yeah, I was wanting to keep my drone away from dust etc as well.
Hand catching isn’t as bad as it seems, I manually land it in the air for a bit more control.
Give us a yell if you come down our way and definitely bring the drone.

Reactions: livinginsin
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe