DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air Pilot from Netherlands, Groningen. Living in Madrid!

Murkemur

Reactions
Good afternoon ladies- and gentlepilots,

My name is Mark 'Murkemur' Roossien and I'm a 26-year old guy flying with his Mavic Air drone in Netherlands and Spain.
I am having my (plane)flight beginning of August and will live in Madrid with my girlfriend for a year. Going to fly the drone quite a bit in Spain for the coming year. You can stay updated on my travels on the social media down below, if you like.

Just wanted to say hello to all the people on this forum and I'm especially looking forward to hearing people's experience with the Mavic Air and I also can't wait to share mine.

All my regards to everyone and stay cool during this hot summer.

Hasta la vista!

P.S. attached a picture of my view for the coming year, how exciting this is... aaaaaaah :)

Attachments

• San Bernardo.jpg
    San Bernardo.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Murkemur
Good afternoon ladies- and gentlepilots,

My name is Mark 'Murkemur' Roossien and I'm a 26-year old guy flying with his Mavic Air drone in Netherlands and Spain.
I am having my (plane)flight beginning of August and will live in Madrid with my girlfriend for a year. Going to fly the drone quite a bit in Spain for the coming year. You can stay updated on my travels on the social media down below, if you like.

Just wanted to say hello to all the people on this forum and I'm especially looking forward to hearing people's experience with the Mavic Air and I also can't wait to share mine.

All my regards to everyone and stay cool during this hot summer.

Hasta la vista!

P.S. attached a picture of my view for the coming year, how exciting this is... aaaaaaah :)
Howdy from Wyoming @Murkemur , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Veel plezier in Spanje Mark!
Mavic Pro and Spark owner here, if you have any specific questions I'll be happy to help. Live in Dordrecht though, so not too close if real help is needed :)
Groeten Joost

Veel plezier in Spanje Mark!
Mavic Pro and Spark owner here, if you have any specific questions I'll be happy to help. Live in Dordrecht though, so not too close if real help is needed :)
Groeten Joost
Bedankt Joost! Heb je toevallig ook een Instagram-account waar ik je content kan zien? Houden we daar ook contact! :)

Reactions: JoostGT3
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hi Mark!

I own a Mavic Pro and live in Madrid as well. If you need any help about locations or simply want to go out for some flying just let me know. Welcome to the community!

Hi Mark!

I own a Mavic Pro and live in Madrid as well. If you need any help about locations or simply want to go out for some flying just let me know. Welcome to the community!

Awesome idea Thumbswayup! I am currently making a list of all the locations I would love to fly in Madrid. Would be nice to go fly together sometime, do you have an instagram to keep in touch?

Reactions: awoleba
Bedankt Joost! Heb je toevallig ook een Instagram-account waar ik je content kan zien? Houden we daar ook contact! :)
Hi Mark, sorry, I don't! I do have some movies on youtube though. Not sure how to link to my channel, but I hope this works: Joost

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000