DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

something very ugly happenend with my drone!!! gimbal calibration lost. proppelors rotating to fast, max power load reached

If you find and post your flight logs, the experts here can point you in the right direction. My guess...either deformed or icing props.

It almost looks like at 41 seconds you lost your signal possibly from going to low. at some point entered atti mode and was flying backwards. Dont think it was icing on the Props , Possible magnetic interference from your take off point,

Did you consistently take off from where the cars were ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain / Snow

It almost looks like at 41 seconds you lost your signal possibly from going to low. at some point entered atti mode and was flying backwards. Dont think it was icing on the Props , Possible magnetic interference from your take off point,

Did you consistently take off from where the cars were ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain / Snow
no I had a full singal and gps. had no interferrence.

Attached shows the path or folder chain to flight logs using an android phone and a windows PC.
Iphone and windows needs itunes on the PC.
I think Iphone and MAcbook needs itunes on Macbook .

Oddly Linux sees the logs on an iphone as easily as windows does.

Attachments

• 04 Fly app path to mini flight logs.png
    04 Fly app path to mini flight logs.png
    102 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys maybe you have a solution to this watch the vid and give a solution plz...
The potential serious issue when flying in cold, moist conditions is icing of the propellers.
It gives the same error messages and flight issues you experienced.

This is the third or fourth time I see the Mini behaving like this. ie yawing momentarily by itself. In the other cases, it was accompanied by some pitching / rolling as well. In your case the abnormal movement was followed by what seems to be uncommanded descend. Adding the warning messages of prop rotating too fast and max power load reached, every symptoms point to deformed props being the cause. This is a well-know problem of the Mini. If you can post the flight log, the reason can be established with better confidence.

Last edited:
Adding the warning messages of prop rotating too fast and max power load reached, every symptoms point to deformed props being the cause.

Deformed by the formation of ice on them

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi