DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro STEALTH Propellers - Master Airscrew Upgrade Premium Pack x4

It is generated from the Android App Spectroid. You can download it and play with it to understand it better. It tells more than just dB.

Original Pro Propeller on MP produces an annoying high pitch sound/ high freq. Sound
Original Platinum Propeller corrected this and shift it to a more bassy sound/low freq.
MasterAirscrew has a better less annoying smooth bassy sound compares to Platinum propeller.

The RPM I got from the RC,l display, I though it was x1000, but somebody corrected, my mistake it is x10. I dont normally measure this, but when the Platinum props hype was high they were asking for this rpm diff.. when MA props have a lower RPM while idling (not hovering), I am sure it still will show that MA has the lowest RPM, following Plat and then Pro.
Thanks for that explanation :)

Your findings on the MA props match what I think I hear ie deeper pitch and your description of them sounding less annoying was exactly what I thought immediately when I fired them up.

When you describe the second type as Original Platinum Propeller - are these the aftermarket DJI ones that they call "Low Noise Quick Release" ?
props.jpg

Also, I forgot there was rpm displayed on the controller - I will have a play comparing DJI low noise with the MA ones as DJI are looser and until we know more about whether the stiffness is an issue they may be a safer bet.

Thanks for that explanation :)

Your findings on the MA props match what I think I hear ie deeper pitch and your description of them sounding less annoying was exactly what I thought immediately when I fired them up.

When you describe the second type as Original Platinum Propeller - are these the aftermarket DJI ones that they call "Low Noise Quick Release" ?
View attachment 51323

Also, I forgot there was rpm displayed on the controller - I will have a play comparing DJI low noise with the MA ones as DJI are looser and until we know more about whether the stiffness is an issue they may be a safer bet.
Yes, exactly that one as in the picture. Mavic Pro Platinum propellers

Yes, exactly that one as in the picture. Mavic Pro Platinum propellers
Thanks - just wondered as there is no mention of anything about Platinum on my box.

Saves me testing them though :)
As a matter of interest, I am not so good at interpreting your data so could you indicate just how different are these Platinum ones to the MA props. I know it is very subjective but just roughly - say the original props score 100 on the volume/annoying scale and the MA props score 50 - where would the DJI Platinum ones be ?

Thanks - just wondered as there is no mention of anything about Platinum on my box.

Saves me testing them though :)
As a matter of interest, I am not so good at interpreting your data so could you indicate just how different are these Platinum ones to the MA props. I know it is very subjective but just roughly - say the original props score 100 on the volume/annoying scale and the MA props score 50 - where would the DJI Platinum ones be ?
Following your scale, lets say roughly 75-80; Music wise consecutively, Metal, Slow Rock & Jazz [emoji16]

just get this MA prop, its worth it, you will like it.

FYI, the customer service have just informed that they will send me a new set for the too tight folding mechanism. Great customer service

Following your scale, lets say roughly 75-80; Music wise consecutively, Metal, Slow Rock & Jazz [emoji16]

just get this MA prop, its worth it, you will like it.

FYI, the customer service have just informed that they will send me a new set for the too tight folding mechanism. Great customer service
Yes, you can tell that they are a professional outfit.

I have actually got a (stiff) pair of the MA props but am ashamed to admit I could not tell a huge difference but in my defence it was a couple of days between changing them, maybe one after the other would be more obvious. One thing is for sure and that is I don't like Metal !

Hmm, maybe I'll check them out when they come out with ones for the M2.

Received following reply to an email query re Mavic 2:

Hello Ken,
Thank you for contacting Master Airscrew!
The Upgrade propellers for Mavic 2 will be released end of the year, in 4 colors including the orange.
Please, subscribe @ www.masterairscrew.com so we can keep you in the know.
Hope above helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Kind regards,
MASTER AIRSCREW TEAM

Reactions: garorica
Yes, you can tell that they are a professional outfit.

I have actually got a (stiff) pair of the MA props but am ashamed to admit I could not tell a huge difference but in my defence it was a couple of days between changing them, maybe one after the other would be more obvious. One thing is for sure and that is I don't like Metal !
I could tell zero difference either. Actually, I think my flight times dropped by a couple of minutes.

I was also not able to tell a significant difference (if any) in noise or performance with these props. I did however, have the vibrations at idle. I also got a battery error (first time ever) when doing an aggressive move. I was in sports mode doing a dive bomb, coming down towards the ocean and then pull throttle back up. I think I got the error when I was accelerating up. Error disappeared after maybe 3 seconds. Not sure if that is related to the props, but I'm getting little suspicious of them and I'm inclined to switch back to stock.

Deer think they are less of a threat so something is different.

Reactions: Danr-62
10% off using code : TREAT18

(you have to meet the $25 min AFTER the code in order to get free shipping; ie, you'll have to order 2 sets to make a difference)

I just got mine today. Wow, just wow! They aren't a little bit quieter. They are a LOT quieter. I've done just one 4 minute flight, but everything seemed to be good. Everything was rock steady and there was no detectable vibration. I believe I'm going to order a set of orange ones now.

Thanks for your input interesting I might try this out

I received a set of white and black mas props. They move freely and arent tight due to any manufacturing errors. I still manually unfold them just because the props are wider than stock. The drone seems much more stable in hover "think locked in place", has a bit more climb speed in regular mode. I noticed when descending strait down the wobble is slightly more pronounced but the drone balances it fine without getting out of balance. Noise is best explained like this you can be at 100ft with stock props and hear them but at 50 to 75ft with mas props it would be equal noise level with the slightly lower tone.

Just tried out my new MAS Stealth props... very quiet, with almost NO high pitch sound at all. I think they are even quieter, and lower pitched than the DJI Low Noise props. In hover, I'm doing about 100 rpm less than the DJI props, AND.... there is NO shaking of the camera whatsoever. Pleased so far :) I took a dab of silicone spray to each hub joint, but did NOT find any one if the 8 props I purchased to be overly tight.

I discovered this past week that the MAS prop joints are easily loosened by disassembly and wiping off the hubs with a dry cloth. You'll need a T6 screwdriver. Be careful not to tighten too much when re-assembling. I would avoid all sprays and silicone due to dust/dirt attraction and build up. I've flown several times with no issues.

Agree...MAS props are quiet and strong. That's all I fly.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929