DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My amp/antenna build and distance test (I will update thread as i go)

I have a few ideas for a layout but I have to wait for the other parts to come in I hope this week yet and this weekend I will start to build :) and hopefully fly too!!

1522192989494.jpg up to 32 inch viewing works good. Rain here so limited testing.

I want to see your results with the 15 dbi think I need one.

I want to see your results with the 15 dbi think I need one.

yes I will do a test with amp and without using the 15dbi :) I hope this weekend I will be able to build and test :)

did you get your amp exchanged? if so how is it working? should be better with 2 working amps

Yes I did but rain won't stop, plus signal not as good with all this moisture.

@Rnl

where did you get your long cables from? I may have to do that too! much more comfortable flying inside :)

I got them from Titan but I'm get some better ones lmr-400 is what I've seen being used

And yes way more comfy, hot or cold, I fly over farm land so not to concerned about seeing the bird. That's why I wanted boosters to fly lower .

Where you going to get those from? and how you getting it to tv screen? I know ipad don't have hdmi :( you screen mirroring?

ahh ok I bought a adapter to do screening mirroring I have played with it yet once I get this other stuff done I will

do you have your amps outside?

Alot of places sell that cable just need to measure to see what you need. Think I need 2- 20 ft that will get it on roof to my rotating pole. Not cheap around 60-70 bucks.

Rite now I do when I go to roof changing up.

I will have to check around for some cable... ahh ok I would assume once you go to roof you wont have amps....need a tracking antenna!!!

I will post link for adapter give me a sec

I know I need to slow down, wife giving me evil eye. Plus I have a 15 yr old that drives a Sprint car so money is tight.

ohh ya I know what you mean there!!! me too!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM